From marriages to making out — today's gossip.
- Rihanna is publicly flirting with Wilmer Valdemarra and Hugh Grant is still making out.
- David Letterman ties the knot — after dating the same woman for 23 years. On the Late Show, he says he got stuck in the mud on the way to the Montana courthouse: "And the whole way, I'm thinking: See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens."
- Because her love life is so effed up, Madonna may not be able to add another child to her collection.
- The truly corpulent Meghan McCain told Larry King that she supports Obama and gay marriage.
- Although 52.6 of the University of Notre Dame voted Obama in a mock election last October, a petition to disinvite him from giving the commencement address has amassed 50,000 signatures.
- Fergie is putting on a White House concert for the Obama girls. Not as hot as the Jo-Bros.
- Charles Homan describes the rise and fall of Culture11, and how it butted heads with conservative's cultural cluelessness.
- New York City wives are charging expensive clothes to their husband's credit cards, and then reselling the clothes and pocketing the cash.
- And Gov. David Paterson must be feeling unloved. His approval rating continues to plunge — now to 29 %. Only 14% would vote for him in 2010.
TagsAndrew Sullivan Apologetics Arts Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Church Conservatives Evangelicalism Evangelicals Facebook Faith God Gospel Coalition History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Marvin Olasky Media Michele Bachmann New Sincerity New York Times Not Your Mother's Morals Patheos Philosophy Politics Pop Culture Religion Religion and Spirituality Rob Bell Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Secularism Theology United States