- The President, at last: Barack Obama, Twitter's second most-popular user, has updated for the first time since the inauguration.
- Dozens filled the streets of San Francisco yesterday to march in support of the child rapist who killed three Oakland police officers last sunday. Oh, Frisco.
- Have no idea how you're ever going to see all the SXSW movies? Watch this one and you'll pretty much get the idea.
- Nasty inside sources say Ashlee Simpson hates staying home with her mancub, Bronx Mowgli.
- Nancy Pelosi's plastic surgery is so perfect, doctors say it doesn't look natural
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine hasn't even hit theaters yet,and there's already talk of a sequel. Sheesh.
- New York City subway fares are, as promised, going up to $2.50
- Speaking of the subway, everything takes too long these days. Seriously. Everything.
TagsAndrew Sullivan Apologetics Arts Atheism Barack Obama Belief Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Catholicism Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Church Conservatives Evangelicalism Evangelicals Facebook Faith God Gospel Coalition History Jesus Journalism Marriage Marvin Olasky Marxism Media Michele Bachmann New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Rob Bell Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Secularism Theology United States
Subscribe to Patrol via Email