Jennifer Knapp's management has confirmed to Patrol that she is "starting to write and record again." There are "no major plans" to announce at the moment, and no shows scheduled after the L.A. show we reported last week. Updates will appear online, and "I'm sure there will be select shows popping up in the coming moments," Maximum's spokesperson said.
Previously: Jennifer Knapp Planning a Comeback
David Sessions is the founding editor of Patrol. He covers religion for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and is a graduate student in the Draper Program for Humanities and Social Thought at New York University. He can be reached at hdavidsessions at gmail dot com.
- “Orthodoxy” Book Club, Chapter 3: “The Suicide of Thought”
- Orthodoxy Book Club: Chapter 2, “The Maniac”
- Introducing the Confront-Your-Prejudices Book Club on G.K. Chesterton’s “Orthodoxy”
- The Men of Fox News are Right: My Breadwinner Wife is Destroying My Marriage and Undermining Civilization
- Philosophical Flavors
- No public Twitter messages.
TagsAbortion Albert Mohler Andrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Catholic Church Christian Christianity Christianity Today Christian Right Conservatives Evangelicalism Evangelicals Facebook Faith Feminism God History Jesus Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Media New Sincerity New York City New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Quote of the Day Religion Religion and Spirituality Rick Perry Rob Bell Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Sarah Palin Sex Theology United States Women