4.) THE MENTOS REMIXES:
If you’ve never seen these, you probably have a life. A while back, someone started remixing movie scenes (especially Star Wars) into Mentos commercials. Now there are loads of them. All vaguely morbid.
3.) THE FORCE IS WITH YOUR MOM:
And your dad. And it’s really embarrassing. You just know, when these two kids get to college, one of their friends is going to find this video and ruin their lives.
1.) RYAN VS DORKMAN:
This fan film has been on the internet for ages, along with many worthy copy-cats, but it bears reposting. If only because it’s proof that two kids with a video camera and a copy of After Effects can make a more exciting film that George Lucas.
BONUS: STORMTROOPER “COPS”
Gets slow here and there, but fans of “Cops” will love this.
- grifter1910 on A Response to Stephen Baskerville’s Lecture at Patrick Henry College
- Vernon Rainwater on The Chastened Baritone and the Worth of Labor
- Patricia Jolley on Sufjan Is An Insensitive Name
- Realist on How Women Ruined Men, the World, Everything, Etc
- AC700 on Living the Story of Belief: Marilynne Robinson’s “Gilead”
TagsAndrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Education Evangelicalism Evangelicals Evolution Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Theology United States Women Young Evangelicals