Okay Patrol readers, let’s see just how much you know about religion. And we’re not talking about just evangelical Christianity here. We’re not asking if you can name Amy Grant’s first record or provide the date of the first Billy Graham crusade (can you, incidentally?).
No, this is serious business. Click here to take the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life’s Religious Knowledge Quiz. Your reward for completing the 15 questions is a few pages full of statistics comparing you to the general public and members of different religions.
Just as a bit of a taunt/challenge: I scored 15/15. Just saying.
Go ahead and take the quiz, and then come on back here to let us know how you did!
- Paul Bowers on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- danallison on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- Hispanic on How Women Ruined Men, the World, Everything, Etc
- Patrick Sawyer on No, Damian Thompson, the ‘Atheist Left’ Has Never Been a Dawkins Fan
- Patrick Sawyer on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
TagsAndrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Education Evangelicalism Evangelicals Evolution Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Theology United States Women Young Evangelicals