Katy Perry believes in the power of women, but she doesn’t consider herself a feminist, so she said recently upon accepting the honorific of “Woman of the Year” from Billboard’s Women in Music Awards.
Once, and not even all that long ago, there was a time when most feminist scholars and writers might have [...]
The most inflammatory voices are always the loudest; this is a fact of our contemporary media landscape. Threaten to picket at the funeral of innocent children killed in cold blood and you’ll make national headlines. Suggest that these killings were the result of expelling God from the public school system, and you’ll get people’s attention.
- Paul Bowers on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- danallison on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- Hispanic on How Women Ruined Men, the World, Everything, Etc
- Patrick Sawyer on No, Damian Thompson, the ‘Atheist Left’ Has Never Been a Dawkins Fan
- Patrick Sawyer on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
TagsAndrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Education Evangelicalism Evangelicals Evolution Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Theology United States Women Young Evangelicals