Editors Note: The following interview with interfaith activist Chris Stedman has been split into two posts. Today’s portion features Stedman talking about his evangelical conversion and eventual de-conversion. Part two will deal more directly with his recently released memoir, Faitheist.
- Paul Bowers on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- danallison on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- Hispanic on How Women Ruined Men, the World, Everything, Etc
- Patrick Sawyer on No, Damian Thompson, the ‘Atheist Left’ Has Never Been a Dawkins Fan
- Patrick Sawyer on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
TagsAndrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Education Evangelicalism Evangelicals Evolution Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Theology United States Women Young Evangelicals