Christianity is in crisis.
Andrew Sullivan seems to think so, and though I side more with Sessions in his response to Sullivan – that is, the answer to a perceived crisis-bound Christianity is not to imagine a completely depoliticized, internal, and individual faith – I’m more concerned with how Sullivan misses just what [...]
- Paul Bowers on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- danallison on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
- Hispanic on How Women Ruined Men, the World, Everything, Etc
- Patrick Sawyer on No, Damian Thompson, the ‘Atheist Left’ Has Never Been a Dawkins Fan
- Patrick Sawyer on The Specter of Beheaded Iraqi Christian Children
TagsAndrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Education Evangelicalism Evangelicals Evolution Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Theology United States Women Young Evangelicals