Continue Reading →
John McWhorter over at The New Republic has an excellent defense of the rapper Common, who has been at the center of controversy since he was invited to a White House poetry night. His introductory sentence gets to the heart of what [...]
- Rick on Burn Your Indecision to the Ground
- Patrick Sawyer on Burn Your Indecision to the Ground
- hater on Evangelicalism is Shrinking Itself to Death
- oaklandj on The Evil God of ‘Noah’
- jlpaternoster on What Really Happens When People Lose Their Religion?
Tags2012 Election Andrew Sullivan Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Conservatism Conservatives Evangelicalism Evangelicals Facebook Faith Feminism Gay Marriage God Gospel Coalition History Jacques Derrida Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Heidegger Marvin Olasky Marxism Media New Sincerity New York Times Patheos Philosophy Politics Religion Religion and Spirituality Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage United States Women Young Evangelicals