Actually, that title basically says everything I want to say about this (go ahead, click it):
But, just for fun, I’ll unpack it a little.
Misinformed: The pie chart on the site indicates that something like 75% of Christians, or what it refers to as Good People, support Romney. Leaving about 25% […]
TagsAndrew Sullivan Apologetics Arts Atheism Barack Obama Bible Book Review Books Capitalism Catholic Church Charles Taylor Christian Christianity Christianity Today Church Conservatives Evangelicalism Evangelicals Facebook Faith God Gospel Coalition History Jesus Journalism Mark Driscoll Marriage Marvin Olasky Media Michele Bachmann New Sincerity New York Times Not Your Mother's Morals Patheos Philosophy Politics Pop Culture Religion Religion and Spirituality Rob Bell Ross Douthat Same-sex marriage Secularism Theology United States